Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fall Splendor - Add-on freebie and QP freebie

I have released a new kit titled "Fall Splendor" in the 973 Designs shoppe at Just Digilightful. I love the brightness in this fall color palate. Here is the kit (images linked to shoppe):




Here is a page that I've made with the kit. I typically use a lot of elements/embellishments and layering, but I went simple with this one.


Now, for the freebie you've been waiting for! As a freebie add-on to Fall Splendor, here's is a download with a few papers and elements to get you started.


DOWNLOAD at 4shared

Lastly, made from the page above, here is a freebie Quick Page for you to download. Please visit the 973 Designs shoppe at Just Digilightful to do so. The QP is in the store, but available for free!!!


DOWNLOAD at Just Digilightful

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete