Monday, August 24, 2009

Floral Fusion - and a freebie!

So, I made it through one kit, and now I'm diving in headfirst! Here is my second kit: Floral Fusion. You must be sensing a tropical theme in my style, and I do like to scrap vacations! I hope you find the color palate useful for a variety of things. Image is linked to the Etsy store where it is available for purchase.


Now, here is my first layout with Floral Fusion. My husband was not a fan of the photo I chose, but the flowers matched perfectly, and unless you read the journaling, it's not too obvious that it's a Disney photo. :)


And now for the freebie!!! It contains one paper and all of the embellishments shown, matching the full kit. Image is linked to 4shared. Please leave a comment there or here if you download. Thank you!



Thank you for following... stay tuned for more exciting designs coming your way!

4 comments:

  1. love the hibiscus bkgd. thanx a bunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete