Monday, August 31, 2009

Girl's Night Out - and a freebie!

I am really getting into a designing groove here! As soon as I began designing, I knew that I wanted to create some type of girly, flirty kit with sparkles. Hence my newest release... Girl's Night Out! Filled with funky animal prints and sparkling accessories, this will be a great kit for scrapping time with the girls. Once again, this kit is available at my etsy store: 973 Designs

Here are just the papers so you can see the varying animal prints and sparkle patterns.


And just the embellishments... lots of girly, sparkly stuff here. :)


I had a difficult time narrowing down which photo I wanted to use for the sample page. I chose this one of my sister and I from (where else!) Florida! Celebration, FL to be exact. :)


And now, the freebie you've been waiting for. This add-on to Girl's Night Out contains one of each: paper, page border, frame, mat, word art, splat and a way cool bracket! Please click on the image to download. And don't forget to comment here or on 4shared if you do.


Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME job Megan! LOVE LOVE LOVE your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you that you are designing. Love the things you have come up with! Nice job Megan!

    ReplyDelete